Careers with the City
Our goal is to be the best mid-sized City in North America, thanks to the dedication and the commitment of our employees. The City is a competitive employer with many benefits to offer. Career advancement, professional development, progressive employment practices and a competitive compensation and benefits package with a focus on workplace wellness are just a few.
We have a variety of positions within the organization, requiring many different levels of skills and education. We are a leader in technology and business practices, where people are working together for the success of the City. We hire employees on the basis of merit, we're committed to equality and we provide open access and opportunity for employment.
We are pleased to announce our upgraded recruitment site is now Live!
Applicants will be happy to hear:
- The system is now more user friendly and easier to navigate
- You can to set up a new account and save documents in advance of job opportunities you want to apply for
- You can request a password reset directly online and receive an e-mail to reset it yourself
What do returning applicants need to know about the transition to the new system?
- You will need to create a new account to apply for jobs posted after October 27, 2015
- Resumes and supporting documents (Drivers Abstract, certificates, etc.) have not be moved into the upgraded system
- You may want to go into the old version of our recruitment system and:
- print the Applicant Status screen in order to save a list of jobs you have previously applied for
- print or save any documents attached to previous applications that are stored in the system
Applicants can access the old version of our system here to view the status of applications for previous postings and to view and print off any old application documents.
Connect with us on social media